I have very much enjoyed this blogging experience. I think it is a great way for teachers to journal about their experiences and life in the classroom and learn from one another.
I have started following some blogs and discussions on teaching-related sites, and although I admit I'm not very good about reading them every week, when I do have a chance to look at them I feel like I learn a lot.
I'm not sure that I am the blogger type. I don't think I could pull from my experiences enough to form actual sentences and strategies about my classroom experiences. Maybe that will change. Maybe I'll just have to force myself into becoming that type of person and see where that gets me.
I have really enjoyed blogging as an assignment. I think blogs are a great way to monitor student progress and work very well as an online journaling type of experience. I hope to use blogs as a sort of ongoing assignment for my future students, because it is a useful skill to have and a fun and different assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment