Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Reflection on Maker Project

I very much enjoyed working on this project.

I think we had a lot of good ideas, but as one person pointed out in the peer feedback, they could be condensed or else it would have to be a very complex app. I wish we could have actually made an app, although none of the members of my group knew how to create an app.

I am very glad that we changed the name, although the new name "Label the Lobes" is much less creative. I did not know about the first name when we presented, and I will admit my first thought was that it was a little offensive. I'm extremely glad we changed it, but I wish we had spent more time thinking of a more creative and less offensive name.

All in all, I enjoyed working on this project and I hope someone in our group takes it further and creates a real, working app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEAC 451

I found this article very interesting because I had never before questioned the way in which we teach students throughout the entire history...