Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Classroom 2.0 Experience, PLN Step 9

In the short time that I have been involved with Classroom 2.0, I can clearly see the benefits to such a community. I like that every person with a profile on the site can interact with each other and are dedicated to becoming better teachers and learners themselves.

I think that it will be very beneficial for me to be able to interact with educators around the world because I hope to be a history teacher and there's more history out there than just American. I think being able to talk about the topics I cover in class with someone who lives in that country and has seen the effects, or has family who has been affected, will be very insightful. I'm very excited to interact in this community more.

I joined a group about history resources, and I think that in and of itself will be very helpful. It has many links to sites and lesson plans that will help me as a beginning teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEAC 451

I found this article very interesting because I had never before questioned the way in which we teach students throughout the entire history...